I figured I'd show you how we get it done, basically doing projects here falls into two categories (this is totally my creation):
1. Projects that need money
2. Projects that don't need money
Projects that don't need money usually have to do with small activities like teaching students how to garden, planting trees and showing them how to make thing like soap or dry fruit, hearths are free for the most part and so are many other projects. Just working alongside Malians can be considered a project.
Projects that do need money can be financed one of three ways. Self-help, which is run by the US Embassy. Small Project Assistance, money from Peace Corps funds, and Peace Corps Partnership (PCPP), which are projects put online for anyone in the world to donate to.
If you are interested in helping out, check out this website: https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors.contribute.donatenow&
I am currently writing a PCPP application so if you want to donate to mine wait a few more months and I'll let you know more about it.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment